Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nice Girls Go Bad

I was watching the news this morning while on the elliptical and I decided that since the media is talking about Charlie Sheen every second of the day this week, I thought I would hop on the bandwagon.  What I have to say is WHO CARES about this piece of crap, useless, mess of a person?  There are a million guys like Charlie Sheen.  All you have to do to find evidence of this is get in your car and drive somewhere—anywhere.  They’re everywhere.  All you have to do is talk to one girl; she’ll have a story similar to Denise Richard’s.  I know that this is obvious, but the only reason that we are talking about him is because he is famous and has money.  If he weren’t famous or rich, he would be the drunk guy at the local bar that everyone hates.  Here’s a tip, Charlie, it is not ok to tell your wife that you are going to decapitate her and then claim to be a loving and faithful father!  Respect the mother of your children and quit whining about being blindsided by this restraining order she slapped on you!  If you tell someone that you are going to cut their head off, you’re a threat, dumbass!  Why don’t we all just shut up about him and let the inevitable happen…..we’ll either let his family get him some help and eventually listen to him talk about his sobriety with the new Larry King or we’ll find his sorry ass facedown in a hotel bathtub.  Either way, it doesn’t affect me.  What does affect me is the fact that I have dated pieces of crap like him and I got sick of listening to their sorry excuses for being worthless, so I really don’t care to hear Charlie Sheen’s.  There are a lot of other issues in the world that I would rather hear and read about…..not this scumbag.  Men like this actually make my blood boil.  They don’t get it, then they blame their problems on their b**** wife for leaving them (because they couldn’t get it together).  Let’s ship them all off to an island; they are a waste of natural resources. 

What really gets me is that I blame women like me for allowing jerks like him to exist in the first place.  (I’m not talking about myself now, but pre-Don.)   It’s no secret that I used to date the meanest guys on the planet.   I was the girl whose boyfriend was always getting screamed at for treating me badly when I came back from the bathroom—if that wasn’t a sign, I don’t know what was!  When your boyfriend gets punched in the face every time you go out, it’s probably a sign that you’re with the wrong person.  Anyway, the good girls want the bad boys and it’s nothing new.  The good girl needs something to mother and fix.  Come on, girls, don’t deny it.  He had you at “I’ll never do it again”.  And now think about all of those sweet guys you “just weren’t that attracted to”.  Right?  So we wind up with these buttheads and let things slide once or twice until we wake up years later with a kid or two and realize that he’s never going to change and that our family and friends were right.  I am now impatient with girls who refuse to open their eyes and see that they are wasting their time with selfish pieces of crap, and I am aware that it’s wrong of me to be impatient since I used to be there. There’s a reason that Justin Bieber’s lock of hair sells for $40,000….it’s because some of us are nuts. 

To all of you nice guys out there, the ones who watch quietly as the girl you love gets stomped on over and over again—stop watching.  Girls have to get there on their own, and this bad-boy phenomenon continues on.  If it didn’t, Charlie Sheen wouldn’t have found Wife #2. 

Here’s your Word of the Day-and how bizarre is it that I just wrote about Charlie Sheen and the definition of today's word is worthless?  Ha!

gimcrack \JIM-krak\, noun:
1. A showy but useless or worthless object; a gewgaw.
adjective:
1. Tastelessly showy; cheap; gaudy.


1 comment:

  1. Go girl! Funny and I agree, what a pathetic piece of work (Charlie Sheen, not your blog!).

    ReplyDelete