Sunday, March 13, 2011

Finally!

Is anyone else really happy that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel broke up?  I’ve never been one of these girls that freak out over Justin, like some of my friends, but I am someone who has never liked Jessica Biel and never liked the two together.  I don’t want to single ONE of my friends out by name, but FRIEND, did you throw a party when you heard?  I’ll bet you did, with streamers and all!  I've never seen someone more in love with Justin Timberlake.  Haha!
Hope everyone’s having a great weekend!

Here’s the Word of the Day:
aver \uh-VUR\, transitive verb:
1. To affirm with confidence; to declare in a positive manner, as in confidence of asserting the truth.
2. (Law) To assert, claim, or declare as a fact.

1 comment:

  1. FRIEND = Kellie :) What delicious news. I'm a very happy girl - LOL! My boy band crush forever lives on. You can't deny, the boy can move like none-other.

    ReplyDelete