Monday, March 21, 2011

Creating More Time

Peyton, Carson and Dylan's birthdays are all this week and my cousin, Zoe, is visiting until Friday.  I hate to do this because I have been faithful and have written every day since I created this blog, but I am trying to create time that I do not have right now.  I have decided to take a break from blogging until this weekend.  My cousin has not seen "The Breakfast Club" and several other cult classics, so I will be busy catching her up, shopping for the boys' birthdays, and planning whatever we're doing for their birthday.  I am terrible because I haven't planned it yet! I will write again this weekend and I'm sure that I will have plenty of material!  Have a wonderful week at work!

1 comment:

  1. The life of a mom...and I get stressed over the little things.

    ReplyDelete