Friday, March 18, 2011

My Little Amélie

My niece, Amélie, is one of the most adorable creatures on the planet, I am sure of it.  She will be three in about a month and I just crack up any time that I hear about her. She is hilarious and I wish that we lived closer to one another.  She is very into princesses right now, so she’s always wearing crazy outfits and get this—she calls her princess-like shoes her “fancies.”  Is that not the girliest thing that you have ever heard?  She speaks English and French, and the Parisian thing suits her well because she’s so “fancy.” 

I talked to my sister, Ashli, yesterday and she said that when she gets home from work Amélie always asks her “So, how was your day at work today, Mama?  Did you make all the moneys?” All the moneys?  I could just eat her. 

Here are some pictures of my little Amélie:


Here's the Word of the Day:

truckle \TRUHK-uhl\, intransitive verb:
1. To yield or bend obsequiously to the will of another; to act in a subservient manner.
noun:
1. A small wheel or roller; a caster.

2 comments:

  1. You should hear her sing "I See the Light" from Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just eat her up...OMG! My family needs a little girl.

    ReplyDelete