Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unanswered Questions

There are certain questions swirling around in my mind which I don’t have the answer to.  To many of the questions, I will never get an answer.

For example, why is there are guy jogging in his boxer shorts every morning when I drive to the gym?  They are most definitely silk boxers and he doesn’t change them up, unless he has several pairs of the same design.  Every morning, given that I go to the gym between 8:00 and 9:30, this dude runs in his underwear.   I wonder why.  I would think that for a guy, it would be a little dangerous running around with a flap on your crotch.  Hasn’t he ever heard of these groundbreaking companies….Nike, Under Armor, Adidas?  It is really odd!  I think I will start taking another route.
Because Carson is having surgery Monday morning, my plan is to schedule my posts ahead of time.  Maybe I will do something different for a couple of weeks, like try to answer strange questions.  If anyone has a trivia-like question, email me or post your question and I will attempt to find the answer, if there is one.  Obviously, I will not be stopping to ask the guy why he runs in his boxers, but I will answer things like "How do you get wine out of carpet."  This idea may be a bad one, but since I won't be able to write much, I figure it's worth a shot. 

Word of the Day:

pica \PAHY-kuh\, noun:

1. An abnormal appetite or craving for substances that are not fit to eat.
2. A 12-point type of a size between small pica and English.
3. A brown-speckled European lark, Alauda arvensis, famed for its melodious song.
4. A 12-point type, widely used for typewriters, having 10 characters to the inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment