Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Naughty Note and The Ballet

I am starting to get very irritated with my niece’s teacher.  Every time I talk to my mom or sister they tell me that Amélie’s teacher has sent home a naughty note.  This last one is ridiculous!  She is only three and a half!    Look at it! 


I still play with my pigtails.  What's the big deal? 

Lindsey went to the ballet last night with her Uncle Bill; below is a picture.  As usual, she loved it.  Lindsey told me this morning that "ballet takes her soul."  Isn't that so amazing that she would say that?  She said that it makes her emotional to watch ballerinas dance.  I could eat her up.



Word of the Day:


ferly \FER-lee\, noun:

1. Something unusual, strange, or causing wonder or terror.
2. Astonishment; wonder.

adjective:
1. Unexpected; strange; unusual.

1 comment: