Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cool Cam's

When I was at Georgia State I had on my desktop four or five webcams from around the world.  I used to watch the Coliseum, Eiffel Tower and Venice while I worked.  I loved it because they were live views of the most beautiful places that I have yet to see.  I could see what the weather was like, I could see the cars driving by, and I could see whether the sun or moon was out—I loved it.  At some point Don had to completely strip my laptop (because I am prone to viruses) and away went the cameras.  I had forgotten about them completely until my mom sent me this link this morning:


I’m not sure if this site supports other cameras or just those in Manhattan, but I know that you can find them.  We all need to get away sometimes, even if it is just by webcam. 
Today I am taking the boys on a walk and we are going to the pumpkin patch.  I am also cleaning out my closet.  I'm still coughing a lot, but I feel much better.  I hope that you have a GREAT weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. 

Here’s the Word of the Day:

sepulchral

suh-PUHL-kruhl\ , adjective;
1.
Proper to or suggestive of a tomb; funereal or dismal.
2.
Of or pertaining to burial.
3.
Of, pertaining to, or serving as a tomb.
4.
Hollow and deep: sepulchral tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment