Monday, October 24, 2011

Lack of Creativity

Now they're remaking "Dirty Dancing"?????  I can't believe it.  What in the world is going on?  I am disgusted.  I have nothing to say.  Wow.   Seriously.  What's next?  The Brat Pack movies???? Someone is seriously lacking in creativity. 

You know what is really cool?  Jennifer Grey could totally play Baby again.  She looks amazing and she's still got the moves.  That would never happen, but it's still cool.  She makes 50 sexy.



Have a good Monday.

Here's your Word of the Day:


anoesis \an-oh-EE-sis\, noun:

A state of mind consisting of pure sensation or emotion without cognitive content.

1 comment:

  1. But there is NO replacement for Patrick Sawyze (so sad). I have a permanent picture burnt on my brain of him winking at you..... (or was it me, hee hee).

    ReplyDelete