Saturday, October 22, 2011

Last Game

Today is our last football game.  I have to admit that I have been ready for the season to be over for at least a couple of weeks.  It's been exhausting......coaching, getting everyone to practice, etc. 

I have been sick since I got home from my trip, so I have to clean and do the laundry this weekend.  I have actually been doing laundry and picking up, but the messes and dirty clothes pile up quicker than I can keep up when I am not feeling well.  I definitely do not feel like myself.  I haven't been to the gym lately and everything is disorganized.....I hate that. 

I promise that my blog will not be so boring next week.  In fact, I intend on writing about my trip, but I am waiting on my mom to send pictures.  Have a great Saturday!

Here's the Word of the Day:


anomie \AN-uh-mee\, noun:

A sense of loneliness and anxiety; a state or condition characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values, as in the case of uprooted people.

No comments:

Post a Comment