Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stupid Spongebob

I had SO much fun yesterday telling the kids that Spongebob makes them stupid.  And they cared!  At first they didn't believe us, but when the story came on the news and they read the headline "Spongebob Makes Kids Dumb" they completely shut up.  It was as if they were in shock.  Logan said "What's an attention span?  How does Spongebob hurt me?"  We both said "ADD."  We explained in more detail, but that was the first thing that came out of our mouths.  I don't think that they will be watching it anymore.  They were fighting about who watches it less, determined to be the smarter one.  "I barely watch it.  Logan watches it every day!"  "Nuh-uh, Lindsey!  You watch it more!" HAAA!  I love it. I've always wondered what kinds of boneheads actually WRITE that show.  They probably graduated with me in '99 and smoke pot all day.......at least that's what I imagine. Boneheads.


Here's a link from ABC News.  You HAVE to watch this video.  Watch the guys doing the voices.  They look so stupid, especially the person who does Patrick.  And we're wondering if this study is accurate?  Look at them!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/spongebob-bad-kids-14506051



Here's the Word of the Day:


panache \puh-NASH; -NAHSH\, noun:

1. Dash or flamboyance in manner or style.
2. A plume or bunch of feathers, esp. such a bunch worn on the helmet; any military plume, or ornamental group of feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment