Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Farm Toys

I am going to yoga this morning.  My quads are so sore that I can barely walk down a flight of stairs.  I seriously look like Frankenstein and mumble “Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow” as my feet hit the steps.  That class on Monday kicked my butt.  THEN I went to Pilates yesterday. 

The boys are getting really good at pretending and imagining with their toys.  Carson, Dylan, and Finley played with their farm and school toys yesterday afternoon.  The toys come in farm and school houses, you know, the old Fisher Price ones.  Here’s a picture to refresh your memory:



Anyway, they were saying “BYE, Mama!  We’re going on a trip!  Bye!”  They were pretending like they were suitcases.  Then they built the fences and trapped the animals for hours.  Well, they didn't trap the animals for hours, but they played that game for hours. 

Then Carson yelled for me and said “Mama, look!  Car is eating!”  I had to take a picture of what he set up on my bed.  (Dylan is napping next to him.  He was tired, but Carson and Finley kept playing!)

Carson and Dylan played with these toys all day; I am serious. Last night before they went to bed they were still building fences. They have played with them before, but not like this.


Have a great day!  Here’s the Word of the Day:

portend \por-TEND\, verb:

To indicate (events, misfortunes, etc.) as in future; to foreshadow; to bode.

No comments:

Post a Comment