Monday, September 19, 2011

Case of the Mondays

Do you remember that annoying lady in "Office Space" who says "Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays"?  I always feel like saying that on Mondays, just to be irritating.  That movie is still so funny to me.  What the heck!  If you want to hear her say it, here ya go.......

http://youtu.be/ChfIyHZqEd8

The kids are out of school this week.  I will have Logan, Lindsey, Carson, Dylan, Finley and Finley's school-age brother and sister.  Grant is 8 and Hanna is 10.  Total it up!  I am keeping SEVEN, I repeat, SEVEN children all day, all week.  I am really not concerned.  We're going to have fun.  We're going to the park, having picnics, playing outside......it'll be lots of fun.  If anyone fights or gives me a headache, they will sit in the corner alone until they can be pleasant.  (I guarantee that it will be my own kids sitting in the corner.)  I will have to go to the gym either in the morning before everyone wakes up, or at night.  I didn't go this morning because I was tired.  I know one thing for sure and that is that I have to go every day this week or I will get grouchy.  For the kids' sake I will make sure I go.

Have a great Monday!  Here's the Word of the Day:


revenant \REV-uh-nuhnt\, noun:

One who returns after death (as a ghost) or after a long absence.





No comments:

Post a Comment