Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homie Got Mad Skillz, Yo!

No, I am not sifting through Craig's List's personal ads.  My brother-in-law, Matt, sent this to me.  I told him that I may not want to post it on my blog because homeboy may hunt me down at the library and bust a cap in my ass.  Matt says he's got my back, so enjoy......



And what's this about "smokin' tree"?  What is he talking about?  Weed doesn't come from a tree.  Is he smoking Pine Trees or something?  "Yo, shawty!  Come ova to my phat crib so we can smoke perennials and eat some foliage!  Bring da OJ!"  Kids these days.  Next thing we know they'll be rolling Kudzu joints.

But seriously? Can this be real? Is this due to Lil Wayne or something? Here I go, blaming the mainstream media. Don't drink the Kool-Aid, kids! Don't drink the Kool-Aid! 

Here's the Word of the Day:

re·pug·nant

1.
distasteful, objectionable, or offensive: a repugnant smell.
2.
making opposition; averse.
3.
opposed or contrary, as in nature or character.

No comments:

Post a Comment