Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cute Excuse

This morning Lindsey came down for breakfast and I asked her a series of did-you-do this and that questions.  Yes, yes, yes, she said.  I then asked "Did you make your bed?"  She said "Well, you know how the doctors on TV said that it's good not to make your bed every day?"  I said "Nice try, go make your bed.  She smirked.  I have to hand it to her, that one was pretty good!  She is referring to the show, "The Doctors", and yes, they did say that once in a while it's good not to make your bed so your sheets can breathe. 

Get this!  You know the family that I talked about last week, the ones who went to Italy for the break?  They brought me back two pebbles from the Coliseum!  Isn't that awesome?  They are really more like small rocks, not tiny pebbles.  The ancient Romans could have stomped on this Earth that I hold in my hands.  Isn't that cool?  I thought that it was so sweet of them!  I was so excited!

Here's the Word of the Day:


gadabout \GAD-uh-bout\, noun:

Someone who roams about in search of amusement or social activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment