Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What Gave Me Peace Today.....

Last fall I put 1 Corinthians 4-7 on my bathroom mirror and the kids' bathroom mirror.  I told Logan and Lindsey that it is very easy to say that you love someone when you don't show it and sometimes you believe someone when they say that they love you, but they don't.  Just saying you love someone isn't enough because your actions make it tangible.  I taped the verse to the mirror so they will remember how to treat others and to recognize love (or lackthereof).  If we all knew how to love each other, we wouldn't have many problems.  Loving your neighbor is not always easy, but it is definitely the most important thing you can do.


Most of the time I think what I say goes in one ear and out the other, but today I was putting Lindsey's laundry away and I saw something that made me smile .  This is what I saw on her whiteboard on my way out:


Chorinthians.  Heehee



matrilineal \ma-truh-LIN-ee-uhl\, adjective:
Inheriting or determining descent through the female line.



No comments:

Post a Comment