Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Rules=Clean House

I have pretty much had it (yet again) with the older kids.  They talk back constantly, they fight constantly, they complain about doing ANYTHING that isn't what they want to do, and then they expect to get whatever they want.  For their own good, I have a new set of rules that hang magnificently on my fridge.  Here they are:

Notice I used a Mary Poppins magnet to hold these rules in place.  HAHA!
How I amuse myself.

As you can see, I shall have the cleanest house on the block and probably the cleanest house in the state of Georgia.  They will now do a chore any time that they misbehave.  They hate cleaning and I love a clean house, so it works well because I won't have a problem following through.  Just in one conversation, Logan got 22 marks on the board, which means 22 ways that that the house will look better.....should I thank his smart mouth? No.  That's going too far.  I was really frustrated with his mouth.  Eventually they will learn that they can't act this way. Can you hear me cackling? Heeheehee, I shall never dust again!  Ok, I am totally kidding. 



Look at this picture.....Lindsey called Chipper the Incredible Kitty.  (From the movie "The Incredibles".)  Poor kitty.



Have a great day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment