Thursday, May 31, 2012

Birds are Juvenile Dinosaurs?

I'm not sure how much I believe this, but then again, I am not a scientist.  It seems a little crazy to me, but so does Einstein's Theory of Relativity and look how that worked out for the guy. 

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-birds-dinosaurs-20120529,0,7306734.story?track=rss


Also, check this out.  Dinosaurs and their nasty gas may be the cause of global warming?  Again, sounds crazy to me.  This is just us trying not to feel guilty for totally polluting the planet with cars and factories.  "Blame it on the dinosaurs who lived millions of years ago!  Yeah!  It was all their fault!  Sorry polar bears!  It's T-Rex's fault that you're clinging to that ice cube in the middle of the ocean!" 


http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-dinosaur-methane-20120508,0,5712036.story




Damn you, dinosaurs.


Have a great day!

A note after my post yesterday.....people who love Lindsey apparently do not like or understand the word BOOTY SHORTS.  I can see why because we are talking about my child, but I swear that it is a dance thing and the mothers are not putting their girls on the streets and it really isn't anything inappropriate.  They are called "booty shorts" because they COVER the butt, like bloomers do under a cheer uniform.  When you are a dancer, you know that they actually do more covering up than even a leotard, but I understand that it could sound a little strange to someone not in the dance world. Instead of calling them booty shorts, we could call them boy shorts or something like that.  Thank you for understanding and for caring about Lindsey, those of you who brought this to my attention.  :)


haimish \HEY-mish\, adjective:
Homey; cozy and unpretentious.



No comments:

Post a Comment