Thursday, May 24, 2012

Miles-4-Major 5K Race

Good morning, everyone!  (Or goodnight, to those of you who recieve my blog by email.) 

My friends have a three-month-old baby who was born with severe hearing loss.  This baby is the cutest stinkin' baby I have ever seen (other than my own, lol).  He has the most wonderful parents; I love them very much and I have a favor to ask of you.

Miles-4-Major, a foundation that helps families with pricey hearing aids and ear molds, is hosting a 5K run/walk on Saturday, June 9th.  This foundation has really helped my friends over the past few months and I would love to see some familiar faces on the 9th!  I don't usually announce where I will be and when on my blog, just in case there are weirdos or stalkers reading, but it's for a good cause.  If you are a stalker, I am a nerd.  Save yourself the trip and the gas money. 

Please come out and support this cause.  You'll get some exercise and good Karma Points.

Here's the information and the link to register:

Date

Saturday, June 9, 2012 @ 7:30 AM (No whining.  It's not that early!)

Address

63 Maple Avenue Marietta, GA

http://www.miles4major.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment