Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shout Out to Priestess Raven

I have never done this, but I have to......there is a really cool chick, whom I have never met,  following my blog.  She commented on Sunday's post ("It's Hot!  Where's My Scarf") and it was so funny that I almost peed my pants.  Ok, I didn't really almost pee my pants, but had I had a gallon of water first, I would have. People don't usually read the comments, so I have to share what she said. 

What's up, Priestess Raven?  Thanks for reading my blog and thank you for the comments!  They always amuse me!  Thank you for telling me what the scarves are really used for......


Here's what she said:

"You have been attacked by the next generation Lounge Lizard aka the Twatwaffle. That scarf is for handy impromptu hangings from a bathroom stall so the ladies in heels can all stomp his ass before letting him down. I almost miss the gold chains and polyester."

Have a great Thursday! 


\ KOU-TOU \  , verb;

kowtow


1.
To act in an obsequious manner; show servile deference.

2.
To touch the forehead to the ground while kneeling, as an act of worship, reverence, apology, etc., especially in former Chinese custom.

1 comment: