Monday, May 21, 2012

I Hate Gnomes

What is it about them?

There are some movies that I am forced to watch over and over, and "Gnomeo and Juliet" is one of them.  I really hate this movie.  Elton John does the music, which is cool, but I just don't like Gnomes.  I actually get very irritated when I have look at them.  I wish the kids would scratch this movie and I would never have to see it again.  The movie is stupid and it's just weird when they lose body parts.

I am working on my blog about the dance competition that Lindsey was in yesterday.  The show Dance Moms was there, so there is a lot to say.  I hate reality shows.  Being famous for absolutely no reason is the most obnoxious thing.


Here's the Word of the Day:

omphalos \OM-fuh-luhs\, noun:
1. The central point.
2. The navel; umbilicus.
3. Greek Antiquity. A stone in the temple of Apollo at Delphi, thought to mark the center of the earth.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.howtosurviveagardengnomeattack.com/ i think you need to see this, the book is awesome too

    ReplyDelete