Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mad About Mad Men

Ok, so I Mad-Menned myself, like the loser that I am. 


Me under the moonlight with a martini. 

Here I am, standing next to Don Draper.  He's the only stud that matters.

Was that me really being a giant loser?  Yes.  But it was fun!  You can pick out like 25 different accessories and the clothes rack actually spins!

Hey, I just realized that this year is a leap year!  Happy birthday, February 29th babies!  You won't have a birthday for another four years.

My friend sent me this article about Santorum; it is pretty good.  She is much nicer than I am. 

http://wapo.st/xAo9HS


Here's the Word of the Day:

pettifog \PET-ee-fog\, verb:
1. To bicker or quibble over trifles or unimportant matters.
2. To carry on a petty, shifty, or unethical law business.
3. To practice chicanery of any sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment