Monday, February 6, 2012

A Little Behind

I was driving last night, so I just now watched the halftime show.  I love Madonna!  She's still so good!  And Cee Lo cracks me up.  I think it's funny that people finally know who he is.  Goodie Mob, what what?

I really hurt my neck last Wednesday.  I was just sitting and I felt a shooting pain and the muscle also feels pulled.  The pain comes and goes, but today it was pretty awful.  I didn't do anything of importance. I am about to go to bed, well, as soon as I get the kids to bed.

It's almost Tuesday, so I won't bother with a Word of the Day.  I have to get off of the computer because Logan needs to type his like 500 page story!  His teacher told him that he'll probably win because she has never seen a story as good as his-written by a child, of course.

Tomorrow.....







No comments:

Post a Comment