Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Worst Kind

I was thinking about the line in "When Harry Met Sally" when Billy Crystal is talking about Ingrid Bergman being low maintenance.  He tells Sally that she is the worst kind of woman.  He says she's high maintenance but THINKS she's low maintenance.  I think I am low maintenance.....sort of. 

For fun, I thought I would post a link to a quiz, ladies. 

When I took the quiz, I landed somewhere in the middle.  When Don took it for me, I wound up with like 68 points and that's the Scarlett O'Hara range.  In all fairness, I don't think that the quiz is accurate.  What's wrong with asking what kind of shoes you are wearing in order to know how far you're willing to walk?  That's FEMALE 101.  The only girls not choosing that answer are also wearing fanny packs.  This doesn’t mean that you are high maintenance!  Big deal if I don’t eat shrimp, I don’t drink milk, and I squat over public toilet seats.  Shrimp are nasty, I'm lactose intolerant, and who wants to chance picking up a toilet germ?  And there may be like 5 steps to my skin care regimen, but that's only because I am never getting plastic surgery.  It's preventative!!!!

Take it and let me know how you score!


http://www.esquire.com/women/ESQ0404-APR_ALLABOUTWOMEN_3


Here's the Word of the Day, from Urban Dictionary.  This is SO not me!!!!  In fact, this definition sucks.


.
High Maintenance

1.A female that requires more than average hair/nail/pedicure/skin care services, the latest trends, name brand clothes/shoes and handbags, and lots of attention.

2.A female who requires her man to have an expensive car, expensive house, a good paying job, and lots of money.




How can someone this cute NOT be high maintenance?


2 comments:

  1. I got a -9...LOL! I make Jane Goodal look like Jessica Simpson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe that!!! lol! A nine??? That's like, wow. I probably got that on one question.

    ReplyDelete