Friday, February 3, 2012

Flashback Friday-Ferris Bueller, You're my Hero.

So I heard on the Today show this week that Matthew Broderick is starring in a new commercial as Ferris Bueller, set to air on Superbowl Sunday.  That's pretty sweet. 


Something that is not sweet at all?  There has been some chatter about remaking the film, and apparently, Matthew Broderick supports the idea.  HUH?  You know, I really have no words.  No words.  No words except YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK.  I am not going to ask why, because I already know.  Because they suck. 



I love John Hughes.  I love Duckie, I love Ferris, I love Long Duk Dong, the foreign exchange student that says "AUUUTOOOMOBILE?????"  They are the BEST movies and I hate that they want to mess with them.  Classics are classics for a reason.

I found this clip on You Tube.  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

http://youtu.be/90oX0XLvS-8

Matt Lauer is the biggest dork in the world, by the way.  He's never seen "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".  They outed him on Monday. 



My friend's salon had an "80's Day" last Saturday.  I thought it would be fitting to post the pictures today, they looked so awesomley 80's.  Salon Papillion, in case you are interested.


Kerri and Jennifer.  Aren't they cute?
Gotta love the jelly bracelets!

Flashback Friday won't always be about the 80's, by the way.

Here's your Word of the Day:


excogitate \eks-KOJ-i-teyt\, verb:
1. To think out; devise; invent.
2. To study intently and carefully in order to grasp or comprehend fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment