Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More Santorum Gripes

As I said yesterday, I had to go to a funeral.  Libbie watched the kids while I was downtown.  Look at these little cuties.  They are enjoying a smoothie and cheese and crackers.






I didn't realize this, but I learned after the service that not only was Kara my first violin teacher, but I was her first student!  She introduced me to her girls and said that I was the first student that she ever got paid for.  I had never heard that—kinda cool.

Ok, so just two things about stupid Santorum:

First of all, the fool now says he doesn't believe in the separation of church and state.  Even a lot of super-conservative people believe that it should be separate!  What an ignorant donkey!  Why does he live here? The REASON we separate the two is because we aren't all Catholic!  It's called FREEDOM OF RELIGION, you baboon!  He is seriously scaring me.

Secondly, I may not ever say anything positive about Obama, but I am certainly not going to call him a "snob" like Santorum did.  According to Santorum, because Obama says that he wants everyone to be able to go to college, he is trying to make everyone like him and that makes him a snob.  Santorum, you are SO STUPID!  Maybe you are an elitist who doesn't want everyone to have the same rights that you do. Clearly, you disrespect other religions and beliefs or you wouldn't say stupid things like church and state shouldn't be separate.  Our founding fathers set it up the way it is for a reason.  Go back to fifth grade.  Pick up a history book and read it, you horse’s ass.  Obama said he wants everyone to have the opportunity, you fool.  OPPORTUNITY....you know, the reason your ancestors came here?  We are a melting pot, whether you like it or not.  We should have the freedom to be different while celebrating the fact that we try to offer opportunity to those less fortunate, you jackass.  Just because someone believes in fair education doesn't make them snobby. Education is freedom, not that you would know this.  You're stuck in your prison all day.....a head full of rocks. 

One last thing.  I may not like you, Santorum, but I celebrate the fact that you are allowed to make ignorant comments and run for a job that you are clearly not cut out for.  I may not like you, but I celebrate that I am allowed to say so.  You have the freedom to make whatever stupid comments you want to make, and I am happy about that.  But I will be honest.....people like you scare me.  Instead of running for president, you should just go run your own colony or compound or something and leave us all alone.

I think that for the boys' birthday party this year I will play a classic game....Pin the Tail on the Donkey.  The "donkey" will be a giant picture of Santorum.  Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant. 


I am adding to this post hours later.....I just heard Newt talk about the "snob" comment.  Obama DID say that he wants everyone to have a year of higher education, so I suppose that's more than just saying that he wants them to have the opportunity, but seriously, what's it going to hurt?  It still doesn't make Obama a snob.  He wants people to have a skill so we can function better as a society.  He didn't say that we all need to go for four years or go on to become doctors.  There is a big difference.  He is saying that he wants to improve the quality of our country and the American peoples' lives. 

Newt agrees that you should have at least a year of education after high school to train for some type of skill.  He also says that when you are taking unemployment, you should be getting certified for some type of vocation.

Sorry, Santorum, but the rocks in your head must be clanging together.  Everyone agrees.....education is the key to a better future.


Here's the Word of the Day:

Arrogant imbecile (n): 

Rick Santorum.





2 comments:

  1. Religious freaks! Funny, "birth control" is actually a hormone that regulates periods and helps reduce cramps, and yes it can also prevent birth control...so you'd have to have sex for the "birth control" factor to work. So crazy bastards are you going to refuse a virgin the opportunity to regulate her period?

    Keep your rosaries off my ovaries!!!

    I have a better idea...let's stick chastity donuts on men's dicks...that way we don't have to worry about an aborted baby via a pill. Let's make it illegal for men to ejaculate into a woman's vagina unless she is willing to carry a child. Ohhh, I like that one!!! Or make it illegal for a man to ejaculate in a "birth controlled" uterus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually if RS would read the Harvard Report Pathways to Prosperity, he would know that in 1972, 72% of the graduating class were able to get good paying jobs WITHOUT any post-secondary education but NOW those percentages are turned upside down. Your chances of getting a good job without a post secondary education are very low. When Obama says he wants everyone to go to college, THIS is what he's talking about. College is not only 4 year schools. He is the snob - he is so elitist that he doesn't understand or care to understand that not everyone is PRIVILEGED enough financially for one person to stay home and homeschool their children.

    ReplyDelete