Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pockets

Carson and Dylan are obsessed with pockets.  Last Tuesday, Dylan walked around with a tiny dog in his pocket and yesterday, he decided that he wanted to carry around a cell phone.  He said "Look at my powcket!  Me got pone in my powcket, Mama!" Carson was a grump yesterday and did nothing but fight with his brother.  Other than the 700 LOADS OF LAUNDRY, I did nothing!  We just stayed home, I cleaned, and they made more messes. 

I slept on a heating pad last night and it helped my neck.  It's achy, but I think it's healing.  I can't believe that it has hurt for an entire week!  It has really sucked.

Me got pockets!
CHEEEEEEEEESE!
Leave me alone.  I don't like anyone right now.
Carson taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.
Here's the Word of the Day:

piacular *\pahy-AK-yuh-ler\, adjective:
1. Expiatory; atoning; reparatory.
2. Requiring expiation; sinful or wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment