Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sleep is Awesome, Wendy's Isn't


I promised a video of Lindsey performing at the retirement home, but I couldn’t record it, so I had her do the dance at home.  I tried to send the video from my phone to my email so I could post it for you, but it says that the video is too large to email.  I hate technology sometimes!  I did however take some more pictures; here they are:

Aren't they cute?  At the studio, before heading out
The girls made Christmas cards for the residents at the retirement home



Last night I called Don’s dad and asked if they would like to babysit.  I felt like I needed to take a breather.  It was awesome to have some time with Don and it was nice to sit in a quiet environment for a while.  Actually, the kids all slept over, so I didn’t wake up until 11:00 this morning!  Ahhhhhhh.  Is that what people do when they don’t have children?  When Lindsey got home she said “What happened to you?  Your hair is crazy!”  I told her nothing, I slept. 

I was so hungry when I woke up that I could’ve eaten tree bark, so I went to Wendy’s after the kids came home.  I think that tree bark might have tasted better.  Has anyone else noticed that the only good change about Dave’s menu is the fries?  I have always gotten the chicken sandwich.  It’s nasty now!    I didn’t care.  I forgot to eat yesterday and made a sandwich at 6:00 last night, so I was pretty much starving.

Carson is now walking a little.  His leg is stiff and he’s a little sore, so he looks like he is just learning how to walk.  Dylan, as I type, is walking around with him, holding his hand.  He’s saying “Look!  Car-hun’s walking!” 

Here’s the Word of the Day:

adytum \ad-i-tuhm\, noun:

1. A sacred place that the public is forbidden to enter; an inner shrine.
2. The most sacred or reserved part of any place of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment