Thursday, December 8, 2011

Second Show

Lindsey’s studio is performing for an assisted living home today.  I finally cleaned out my car because I volunteered to drive Lindsey and four other girls from the studio and back.  I will try to record Lindsey’s dance on my cell phone since I didn’t tape the show last Saturday.  I’ll be sure to post it! 

Today I took Carson and Dylan to Chick-fil-a for lunch and we ate in the parking lot because Carson still can’t play in the play place.  I started to pull away and he said “No!  Mama!  I still eatin’ my Chick-halay!”  I have had so much fun watching them learn to speak.  They are adorable.  This morning Carson said “Get off-a Carson!  Get off-a Carson, Dylan!”  I love how they refer to themselves in first person. 

Dylan can’t find Lighting McQueen, so Bo has been gettin’ lots a lovin’.  He’s even been rubbing his ear on his nose.    

By the way, I am feeling SO much better.  I guess SLEEP is the key to healing.  I actually slept pretty well last night.  I am going to Zumba tonight with my neighbor.  The instructor is Latin, so her hips are ridiculous.  It's awkward shaking it like that without a strobe light and vodka, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!  Note to Katie……this instructor is very different than yours—less Hip-Hop choreography and more Latin. 

I accidentally deleted the Word of the Day, but it's 3:43 now, so the day is almost over and I am sure that everyone feeling the Afternoon Slump anyway.  Is your brain still on?  Mine isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment