Monday, December 26, 2011

Dumber than a Pigeon

It turns out that even pigeons are better at math than I am.  I'll bet as I sat in the tutoring lab at Georgia State, they were all outside, peering into the window, cooing with laughter.  "Look at that dumb blonde," one pigeon said to another.  "Look at her face torque as she tries desperately to find the values of X." 

Pigeons.  They are the rats of the bird species and yet they are good at math.  What's wrong with me?  Ok, so I'm totally playing.  I can do simple math, like a pigeon.  Read this article.....very interesting.  With all of these studies about how intelligent animals are, I am seriously considering becoming a vegetarian.  Not that I eat Pigeons.


http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/12/23/are-pigeons-as-smart-as-monkeys/

Dirty Bird.


Here's the Word of the Day, just for the pigeon:

acumen

noun ability to understand and reason

No comments:

Post a Comment