Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Great Gatsby, Again

Ok, now I am officially excited.  "The Great Gatsby" is being adapted for the big screen, again, and this time Leonardo DiCaprio is playing Jay Gatsby.  It comes out next December.  I hope the world doesn't end first; that would be a shame.  If you've followed my blog for a while, you probably know that I love the book and the movie with Robert Redford.  I have an old man crush on Robert Redford.  When I did the math, I think I figured out that he's 40 or 50 years older than me, but he's adorable and I can't help liking him.  Tobey Maguire will play Nick Carraway in the new film, which is fitting.  Carey Mulligan is playing Daisy Buchanan....not so sure what I think of this.  I don't picture Daisy looking anything like Carey Mulligan. 

You have a year to read the book if you haven't, so no excuses!



Here's the Word of the Day:

calvous \KAL-vuhs\, adjective:

Lacking all or most of the hair on the head; bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment