Friday, December 16, 2011

Clueless Vintage? As If!


Look at this sweatshirt from Forever 21. WHAT-everrrrr!  Stop making stuff from when I was a teenager "retro".  It's irritating.  I'm 31, not 52. 

Oh, and I was talking to a friend today and was informed that all of these 90's babies are really into the Chili Peppers.  They like just discovered them.  What's wrong with that picture?  These types of things really bother me!

You can find this ridiculous sweatshirt at Forever 21.  I'm talking to you, 12-year-olds!

I am not trying to sound like the Grinch or Scrooge, but I am already over the lawn decorations.  The closer we get to Christmas, the more crap is accumulating in the yards.  One of the houses in my neighborhood is sporting a "reindeer" that looks like a giraffe wearing a Santa hat.  It's so stupid.  Hurry up, 2012.  Yeah, right.  What am I talking about?  The same people that tack up their lawns are the same ones who leave their decorations up until after Valentine's Day.  Bah, Humbug.

No Word of the Day.  I can't open my email right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment