Sunday, December 4, 2011

Little Saint Nick


Lindsey’s company Christmas show was last night.  It was really cute and the girls danced so well!  I think I mentioned last week that her dance was to "Little Saint Nick" by the Beach Boys.  (It was a Jazz dance.)  I wish I could have videotaped it on my cell phone because then I could post it, but it looked like it was going to be too dark.  I just sat back and enjoyed watching Lindsey dance instead of taping it.  They sell videos; I’ll have to get one. 
Lindsey and I watched "Remember Me" after Carson and Dylan fell asleep last night.  It was really good, but very sad.  Robert Pattinson was in it.  It was the first time that I have seen him play something other than a vampire.  He is a good actor.  He always plays a tortured soul and he plays it well. 

Here are some pictures:
I was trying to get a hot of her lashes...they looked fake.
Before the show.....

collop \KOL-uhp\, noun:

1. A small slice of meat.
2. A small slice, portion, or piece of anything.
3. A fold or roll of flesh on the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment