Monday, December 19, 2011

I Just Love Sleeping. Sleeping's my Favorite!


I am feeling more energetic in the morning since the boys are sleeping in their big boy beds all night.  It feels good not to have to drag my butt out of bed, but instead to physically feel the effects of sleep.  I love sleep!  I love it!  I woke up at 6:00 and got ready to go to the gym.  I went downstairs and made Don’s lunch, ate breakfast and drank my coffee.  (I also watched an episode of Frasier in the kitchen.)  I got the kids up and dressed and we headed to Don’s parents’ house; they watched the boys while I went to the gym. I did some cardio, weights and planks for an hour.  I picked Carson and Dylan up and we went home.  The boys played while I sat down with a stack of mail.  As I opened the Christmas cards that my friends and family so lovingly took the time to send out, I felt some remorse for having not done one AGAIN.  I have always sent out a Christmas card, but this year and last year, I dropped the ball.  I just couldn’t handle it this year.  Seeing as how it’s the 19th of December, I guess it’s entirely too late.

I am about to get the boys down for a nap—we still need to work on this.  They are great about CRASHING into a nap, but they are not good at intentionally taking one.  Maybe we’ll watch “Elf” again.  They love that movie.  You know what part I love?  I love when he says “I just love to smile, smiling’s my favorite!”

Smiling's my favorite!


Here’s the Word of the Day:

ectype \EK-tahyp\, noun:

A reproduction; copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment