Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some People Should be Sterilized


I went to the Georgia Tech basketball game last night; they played Northwestern.  They lost, but it was still fun.  Don gave me his ticket to go with his dad and brother because I was getting stir-crazy and he thought that I needed to get out of the house…..I did need to.  I love my children so much and I love being with them.  I don’t feel like I need much time to myself, but I do need it occasionally—everyone does.  It was healthy to get out and be among adults and take a break from The Cat in the Hat and Curious George.  Everyone needs to take a breather. 

Some people just need to be sterilized. 

Did you hear about that HORRIBLE set of human beings that nailed their kid’s door shut, with the child inside???  What I want to know is WHY are these people even having kids?  And if they didn’t want the kid, why not give it up, or drop it off on a doorstep?  Anything would be better than what they were doing!  I want to know how two people can do something so horrific.  Why isn’t there one parent who says “This may not be a good idea?”  If one parent is going crazy like that, nailing the door shut, wouldn’t you think that the other would step in and take over parenting for a while?  This couple must have found each other at a Satan worshipping convention because they are BOTH insane and they should be both shot, drowned, stabbed, starved—any of the above.  Read the story and come back…..


So what I want to know is why there are people in jail for non-violent crimes and yet child molesters and abusers are free in sometimes five years?  These two pieces of crap should never see the light of day again.  Actually, here’s how I really feel……if you use your hand as a weapon against a child, we chop it off.  If you use your genitalia against a child, we’ll castrate you.  If you hurt a child like this, GUESS WHAT—the people of the Unites States are going to decide what to do with you, not some lawyer with no conscience and a jury who probably just wants to get on home for dinner.  I realize that I am saying a lot of crazy things about our justice system.  I appreciate that everyone is innocent until proven guilty and I appreciate our country, but there are too many loopholes.  WHY ON EARTH do people feel comfortable doing things like this in this country?  Because we don’t punish them enough!  How do you have proof that a couple has left their tiny child locked in a room starving, sitting in a soiled diaper so long that there are open wounds on his legs, living in feces……and not put them away forever????  How can we allow this to happen to our children? 

Why are people even having kids if they are just going to abuse them?  It breaks my heart.  The person who told me about this story said that he would take this child and raise it because it bothered him so much.  Thank God for adoption, huh?  Hopefully this child will have a chance, since every kid deserves one.

Now I'm just mad.  Here's the damn Word of the Day:


churlish \CHUR-lish\, adjective:

1. Boorish or rude.
2. Of a churl; peasantlike.
3. Stingy; mean.
4. Difficult to work or deal with, as soil.

1 comment:

  1. Google the mother in Tampa with 15 kids! This lady should be the poster-child for parental sterilization.

    ReplyDelete