Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dancing in the Frozen Foods Section

I am always laughing at Lindsey because she never just walks somewhere, she dances.  I tell her to put her laundry away, she does pirouettes.  She twirls, leaps and jumps everywhere she goes.

I took this video on my phone when she started dancing at the grocery store.  She has no idea I'm filming her.  Hopefully it will work.  Sometimes it will say that it's currently unavailable, but just keep trying. 


Here's the Word of the Day.  And one last thing......VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!:


plebiscite \PLEB-uh-sahyt\, noun:

1. A direct vote of the qualified voters of a state in regard to some important public question.
2. The vote by which the people of a political unit determine autonomy or affiliation with another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment