Monday, November 21, 2011

Trolley Girl

I feel weird because I haven't been writing every day, but I have been trying not to stress myself out more than necessary by putting so many "to-do's" on my list every day.  Carson not being able to walk is constant work!  He gets bored and I am always banging my head against the wall trying to think of more activities!

Lindsey went to a wedding with my mom in Charleston last weekend and they took this picture.  She's going to be on a website and she’s been asked for a quote about the trolley.  She said "It was fancy, it was perfect, and I got the whole backseat!"  She's so funny.  She has a Christmas show coming up for dance and she’s been busy practicing every day.  Her dance is to that song by The Beach Boys, you know, the one that says “Christmas comes this time each year”.  I like that song, but I always want to say “Duh, it comes this time each year.”  What a stupid line!


No comments:

Post a Comment