Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Update

I just wanted to blog for a second to say that Carson is doing well.  He is cooperating and totally cool with not walking on his leg.  He just chills.  He's been coloring, watching TV, playing with cars on his lap....he does anything that will keep him happy and still.  He's definitely clingy and wants me to hold him most of the time and doesn't like when I get up for anything, but we all know that Carson tends to be like that anyway.  The hardest part for me is trying to spend some time with Dylan.  Dylan is very jealous, of course, and I feel terrible.  When I get a second to devote fully to Dylan (or a lap) I give it to him.  It has to be hard to be a twin, don't you think?  Anyway, I'll write again when I can.

By the way, is anyone stunned to see Christmas movies on TV?  I know that it's almost Thanksgiving, but I feel like it should still be August!  Man, when older people told me that time whizzes by the older that you get, they were serious!  I can't believe that it's almost December!



apocrypha \uh-POK-ruh-fuh\, noun:

1. Various religious writings of uncertain origin regarded by some as inspired, but rejected by most authorities.
2. A group of 14 books, not considered canonical, included in the Septuagint and the Vulgate as part of the Old Testament, but usually omitted from Protestant editions of the Bible.
3. Writings, statements, etc., of doubtful authorship or authenticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment