Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Unhung Hero

I watched about 20 minutes of this documentary on Netflix and I had to stop.  I couldn't handle it.  It was too horrible for me to watch.  I felt SO bad for this guy.  This poor man proposed to his girlfriend at a baseball game and she said no.  I guess I was busy having a life, so I missed it on You Tube when it happened.  She told him she wouldn't marry him because his penis was too small.  Ok, well the reason I think the girl sucks is because she was dating him.  Why the hell are you not going to say anything about it and date a guy for years and then turn him down and tell him that his penis is too small when he proposes?  He didn't hear you complaining when you were naked the night before!  Why waste his time at all?  Man up!  What a bitch.




The truth is, I don't blame a guy or girl for having preferences at all and honestly, we all do, but I think we should be honest with ourselves about what we can handle and not handle and what we like and don't like. What may work for one girl might not for another, and I would have to assume that the same goes for guys.  And some girls are tiny!  Guys can be too big, but I never see guys obsessing about that.  If you love someone, there's a lot that goes into sex and I think it's stupid to focus on one thing.  What if a guy is hung and can't kiss to save his life?  Anyway, I couldn't even finish watching this because I felt so sorry for him.  Maybe you can.....


No comments:

Post a Comment