Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Note to the Creepers.....



I know that it might be a little confusing to some guys out there that I can write so openly on the Internet and yet I do not want to be solicited to for sexual banter, a relationship, or even a weird conversation, but I am taking a moment to tell all the crazy douche bags out there who are sending me random messages that it's absolutely creepy to send me messages like the one above just because you saw my face somewhere and read something that I wrote. I will block you. I also don't take drinks with date rape drugs and open the door for complete strangers with chainsaws, in case you were wondering.  I know that I sound like a total bitch and that's because you have tapped into the part that is in fact, a total bitch, and I do not appreciate your courage to talk to me in the least.  No girl appreciates your angle, so stop it. 

I will say to all of the normal people out there that I realize I open myself up to a lot by writing this blog and being so honest (especially when it comes to relationships and sex), but it's worth it.  I have made the decision that I am a stubborn ass and I would rather not censor myself and I guess it just comes with a territory.  Thank you for reading every day.  I am sorry I just had to be a bitch. 





1 comment:

  1. Blogs are so funny, we expose so much of our inner selves but we still remain closed off.

    ReplyDelete