Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Top 10-If I Could Escape

These are the places I would go if I had 10 plane tickets, and in no particular order.....



Australia. 
I mean, who doesn't want to see kangaroos and beautiful blue water?  I have heard that Australia is amazing.  There is a lot to do, it's beautiful, and I just think that the combination of what's there is so interesting.  It looks very unique, plus, the accents and people are cool.  (At least the people seem cool.)

Glass Floor Hut in Tahiti or Bora Bora
Either one will do.  I want to see fish under my feet.



Italy

I want to go everywhere in Italy.  I mean everywhere, but especially the Amalfi Coast and Venice.  And Rome.  And Pompeii.  Ok, there's no way that I could choose.  I am the girl who keeps a rock from the Coliseum in her Coach bag.  There is no choosing places in Italy.

France. 
Lindsey and I want to go one day.  She is completely obsessed with Paris and everything French. 


Greece...all of it.  All of it.  Enough said.
Anywhere sticken by poverty

How can you live on this planet and not allow yourself to really see
the world and how blessed you are?  Poverty exists and things are so unbalanced. I don't think I would come back the same person.   Of course, I would like to give back somehow, but I also want to see what a crappy person I have been all my life without even knowing it.  I don't think that we really get it as Americans.  How can you see something like that and be the same ignorant person you were?


Chichen Itza , Yucatan, Mexico. 

Mayan civilization is so old.  You can't get much cooler than this.  I think it would be amazing to see this and then hop over to Puerta Vallarta or something.

Scotland

I am very, very Scottish, so I think I would have to go to Scotland.
I even have a plaid for my family.  Let me see if I can find it....


This is our family's plaid.  I guess the family is Murray
Did I get this right, Mom?


Spain

My mom went to Barcelona and traveled around the country; she said it was amazing.  She has pretty much been everywhere on the globe, so I trust her.


The Black Forest, Germany

I would probably eat Peanut Butter & Jelly the entire trip because I think that German food is disgusting, but look at this picture....is so cool.  Mountains, castles....it's like what every little girl sees when they read fairy tales.  In fact, I think that most fairy tales are set in the Black Forest.


Places that didn't make the cut, even though I want to go:
  • The Holy Land: Because I would be too scared.
  • Egypt: Because I would be too scared.
  • England: Because it's a given that I would take a train to England if I were in a couple of the other places. 
  • India: I really want to go, but the others are more important to me.
  • Japan: Ditto. 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment