Saturday, March 2, 2013

Les Tired & Confused

I haven't been reading much because I have a lot on my mind.  You would think that this would make me want to read more, but that's not how I feel lately.  If I have a second just to sit and do something completely passive, I will. (Usually this involves throwing on my headphones and sitting and listening to music, not that it happens often.)  I love to read and I miss it, but sometimes my mind is racing too much to do anything worthwhile.  I feel brain-dead without a book in hand though, so I am reading Les Misérables with my mom.  I have never seen the movie, and I am actually very surprised that I haven't read the book yet.  It's just one of those classics that I haven't gotten to.

It's good so far, but Thursday night I was reading it and I looked at the clock because I had Zumba in an hour.  It was 7:01 when I looked at my phone.  I had a narcoleptic episode and fell asleep within .7 seconds of looking back at my book.  When I woke up, I freaked out because I thought I had been sleeping for an hour and was missing my class.  I looked back at my phone and the clock said 7:05.  How is it possible to fall asleep in that amount of time and feel as if you have been sleeping for an hour?  FOUR MINUTES?  So weird.  It was so confusing.  I was so disoriented when I woke up. 

Have a great Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment