Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Little Taste of Brea

I never check my mailbox.  I don't really know why; I just don't remember to for some reason.  I guess because it's mostly all junk mail and I don't like looking through stacks of crap.  Also, my bills all come to me online.  Cliff from Cheers would probably be upset and yell at me.  Most of the time I don't miss anything important, but I did this month.

As I was talking crap about Valentine's Day on February 14th, my precious Brea sent me this:

You can't see the rest because it's private, but she basically said she
would be my Valentine this year and that she loves me. 


Of course, I didn't get it until Friday when I checked my mail.  Friday, March 1st.

Thank you, Brea!  I love you and you're the best! 


Please read her blog.  She is so good at it.  It makes me smile. :)  Love you, Brea! 


http://alittletasteofbrea.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment