Monday, April 30, 2012

Conversations with a Cannibal

Yesterday I received a text message from a random 404 number.  I did a factory reset on my phone a while back, so I thought at first that it could be someone I knew and that they were messing with me.  Here is the conversation, verbatim:

404: Yum Yum

ME: Who is this?

404: Who do you think?

ME: Yum yum? Uh...I have no idea.  Do you know who I am?

404:  Of course.

ME: Yum yum....little creepy actually.

404: Nooo

ME:  Are you like gonna eat me? Who is this?

ME: Hannibal Lector?

404: It's Chris.

ME: Chris aka Hannibal Lector?

404: No.  _______ (last name)

ME: Yea....I don't know you.  Who are you looking for?

404: You Sara

ME:  No.  lol

ME: Are you going to eat her?  Poor Sara.

404: Ha ha no wrong number

ME: K.


I am a little worried about Sara.  I am also wondering how many texts I will now receive that start the conversation "Yum yum!"

Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment