Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Carson Update

I would like to thank everyone for praying today; I felt peace and so did Carson.  I got so many nice texts and emails wishing him well; I really appreciate it.  It always amazes me how lucky I am to have so many people who love us.  It's a blessing.  It's never easy when they take your baby away for surgery, but the nurse looked at me and said "We'll take good care of him" and I thank God that there were such nice people this time, as opposed to the last.  I still cried, but I felt okay.  Everything went smoothly and this was definitely the last surgery.  He is sitting on the couch right now with me.  We have watched like 4 movies and I am trying to get him to eat some food so he can take his medicine.  He won't be able to walk for four weeks, so please, continue to pray for his recovery and for my sanity.

We have been up since 5:30, so I have to go, but I just wanted to tell you that our little monkey is doing really well!  I love you, readers, for taking the time each day to read my blog each day.  Thank you for your prayers, again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment