Sunday, April 22, 2012

What'd Mama Say?

I felt like laughing last night, so I watched Wedding Crashers.  Always funny; never gets old.

Logan and Lindsey irritate me almost on a daily basis by thinking that everything is up for debate.  I have no problem with questions, but arguing with me is not cool because I am the parent and I paid my dues as a child.  I was perfect, right, Mom and Dad?  There is pretty much no way to get my kids to stop talking sometimes, so I found the perfect thing to say.  It will confuse them into submission, and it will make me laugh hysterically, like it did last night.

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

Here's the clip, in case you want to see Rebecca De Mornay say it......it's way funnier.  If you are old, or a prude, maybe don't bother watching it.  It is funny. 



http://youtu.be/jLWTFhiqYog




No comments:

Post a Comment