Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Need a Clone

Have you ever seen that movie, Multiplicity?  The guy clones himself a couple of times.  I wish I really could do that.  I would have one Brittany to clean and do the laundry (and it wouldn't be me) and then another to do all of the early morning stuff, while I slept in.  I would run the kids around without worrying about all of the to-do's.  You know what would be even cooler than a clone?  Mini Me's.  That would be hilarious. 

Lindsey has another dance competition today.  This will probably be an all day thing.  My tickets to the High Museum of Art are expiring this week, so Kerri and I are going to go tomorrow.  Carson has surgery on Tuesday, and Lindsey has dance pictures the same day.  I am really busy and dreading this week.  I'm not complaining about the High....I'm pretty lucky that I get to do that.  I love that museum.  There's a Picasso, Warhol and Matisse exhibit that I am looking forward to seeing.  I like Matisse a lot.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment