Saturday, April 21, 2012

420

I thought that this story was hilarious. Read the article.  The fact that they spread fish-based fertilizer to ward off the potheads is so funny to me.  HAHA.  I laughed so hard.  I can just see them sitting in a room saying "Hmmm, how can we stop this gigantic pot event?  What do potheads seem to really hate?  I know!  Fish smells!  By golly I've got it!"  It seems like an idea you'd have while you're stoned, if you ask me. 

The story also talks about how 420 came to be, except no one seems to know what the right answer is.  Someone must have come up with the idea when they were high and then forgot the reasoning. 


http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/20/us/university-colorado-marijuana-rally/index.html?hpt=us_t3

Have a great Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment