Monday, November 18, 2013

What My Dreams Tell Me

I had a dream last night that I met this guy. He was the best guy I could have imagined (in a 2 minute dream). The guy kissed me, and not until after the kiss did I realize that he was missing his front tooth. Deal breaker. 

I think it might be safe to say that I fear a man's flaws because seriously, what's up with some of my dreams? And toothless? That implies I should've seen it sooner.  I know that every person has flaws, I certainly have them. I know they're there, in fact, I've always been accepting of a person's imperfections. Sometimes I've even sacrificed things I care about to accept a person, and ultimately, their flaws. I think it's the flaws I don't know about that scare me the most, or the ones I'll miss. And what's even scarier is that I don't think I have to accept them anymore. I think "Why bother? I'm better off alone than dealing with that!" 

And I mean it. 

Promise me, if I'm ever making out with a toothless man, someone, any one of you, will tell me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment