Sunday, November 10, 2013

Still Moving

I'm still moving today. I am so exhausted and I did something to my hip before I slept on the floor, so now it's in excruciating pain. I spent 45 minutes trying to stretch it out last night, but it still hurts.  I have too much to do though; gotta push through it. 

I ordered the kids' furniture and some other stuff yesterday to be delivered tomorrow, and I also bought some necessities like towels and dishes and a shower curtain for the kids' bathroom. I realized yesterday, I didn't own one towel, a trash can....stuff you don't think about. I ordered everything from a company called Cort after the fire, which was a relief because the last thing I wanted to do is shop, spend money on crap I had already had, and let's not forget, I didn't have the time. Anyway, now I get to do that because the rental stuff is going back and this time it's fun.

I took a shower in my new shower yesterday. Oh. My. Gosh.  I'm going to be the cleanest person on the planet because it was unbelievable. I really didn't expect it to be that awesome. It's heaven. I wish everyone could try it out, but that would be weird. 





No comments:

Post a Comment