Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Top 10-Celebrities Who Make Me Thankful


1. Miley Cyrus makes me thankful for my ass. I had no idea how nice it is until I saw what I could have been born with.


2. I'm thankful for Taylor Swift for being a good role model for my daughter and not twerking on national television. 


3. Kim Kardashian makes me thankful that I'm not rich because I can stuff my face with cheeseburgers and no one will laugh at me. I also don't have to be married to a jerk like Kanye West.


4. Angelina Jolie makes me thankful that I only have 4 kids.


5. Octomom also makes me thankful that I only have 4 kids. 


6. Lady Gaga makes me thankful that I don't have to wear meat for a living.


7. Tiger Woods makes me thankful I'm single. 


8. Natalie Portman makes me thankful that you can be cute, hilarious, sexy and still crazy smart. 


9. Kristin Stewart makes me thankful that I'm not weird. Have you ever seen her interviewed? Bizarre. 


10. Jennifer Aniston makes me thankful that you can look gorgeous in your 40's. I may not look like her in 10 years, I may not look like her now, but knowing it's possible is comforting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment